26 September, 2008

Where is my Prophet now


When Mohammed appear,

like a gentle rain,

gardens stars growing

and everything in Medina

it became green.

***

Allah honered him to be seal

of all Prophets from Allah he is kept

who appeared and he is witnes.

Beside His name Allah joined

Mohammeds name so Owner

of the sky arsh is Mahmudun,

and he is Muhammedun.

***

From my house I am going out lonely

to tell my heart one secret about you,

my beloved Mohammede.

Your name is in my thoghts,

your place in my heart,

so where are you going to dissapear,

where are you going to go

***

I swear with my Allah,

neither sun appeared,

neither sun dissapeared,

that my love for you was no trelated with my breathing,

my beloved Mohammede.

***

And reproach given for love to you it is sweet.

From love for memory of your name,

let that one who is giving reproachs

tell me that reproachs.

I know that my Prophet is the best of all mainkinds,

so your words can not change something

that I already know.

***

When you are mercy than you are like

mother and father and on this world

only they two are mercy.

When you are angry that is justifed,

in that there is no haughtiness,

or hate hidden,my beloved Mohammede.

***

My eyes are looking for you,

and you are in my eyes.

My heart is looking for you,

and you are in my soul.

***

When tree could not hold without you

one moment and start crying like a mother

when she lose her children,

than we can not be better with hearts and souls

than this tree.

***

And white my Prophet was.

With his face is asking from Allah

that rain falls down.And mercy, gentle,kind

and protector of or

phan child my Prophet Mohammed was.


Written by : Sister Asja

No comments: